只需一步,快速开始

搜索

最近看过此主题的会员

查看: 729|回复: 0

[业界资讯] 这才是大猫,体重达10公斤

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-29 09:27:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

一、正文翻译
  The cat who got the cream… and the doughnuts…and the chocolate: Five-year-old moggie Maximus tips the scales at 10kg
  吃冰激凌,甜甜圈和巧克力的大猫:5岁的猫猫重达10公斤

He is one of the world's fattest cats, tipping the scales at a whopping 10kg -more than 1.5 stone. But the aptly named Maximus is extremelyagile and
  can jump and leap like any kitten, according to his owners.
  他是世界上最肥的猫之一,重达10公斤。根据其主人的说法,虽然很重,但这只猫还是很敏捷的,可以像小猫那样跳跃,
  Leon and Eugenia Korovin from Petrozavodsk, north-western Russia, bought the feline as awedding present to each other in 2009.
  俄罗斯的一对夫妇在2009年的时候购买了这只猫,作为给双方的结婚礼物。
  'We both love cats and we both love really big cats,' said Mrs Korovin.
  “我们两人都喜欢猫,也非常喜欢大猫,”女的说。
  'So when we found Max we had to have him.
  “所以当我们发现这只大猫时,我们不得不买下它。”

'He's big but he's extremely agile. With ushe's very gentle. He can jump and leap like any kitten and he's a terror whenhe's after a mouse.'
  “他虽然庞大,但是却非常敏捷。和我们在一起时他非常温柔。他可以像小猫一样蹦蹦跳跳,当捕捉老鼠时他就会变得非常可怕。”
  The five-years-old cross between a MaineCoon and Siberian cat keeps fit by going on daily walks.
  今年5岁,是缅因浣熊猫和西伯利亚猫的杂交,每天都会去散步以保持身体健康。
  But Mr Korovin said: 'The trouble is we couldn't find a cat harness to fit him.He kept bursting out of them so we switched to dog harnesses instead.'
  但是男的说:“问题是我们买不到适合他身材的猫套,所以我们给他用的是狗套。”
  Mrs Korovin said: 'Oh, he eats us into thepoorhouse and turns his nose up at anything that isn't fresh but we think he isworth it.'
  女的说:“他都快把我们吃破产了,只要是不新鲜的食物他都不吃,但是我们觉得值得。”
  二、评论翻译
  原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:文所未闻 转载请注明出处
  captainboing, london, United Kingdom, 20 hours ago ALL HAIL MAXIMUS!
  你好,猫先生!
  ScotsLass, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago Big bones! Big Bones!
  身材真是庞大!
  Bella0461,Liverpool, United Kingdom, 19 hours ago That made my day I love him
  哇,我喜欢这只猫。
  StarChild, Somewhere Out There, 16 hours ago Beautiful cat but that man needs to learnhow to hold him. That is NOT the way to hold a cat. Ever.
  漂亮的猫,但是人们应该学会如何正确拥抱他们,图中的这种抱法根本就是不对的。
  Belle- xoxo, destiny., United Kingdom, 19 hours ago Beautiful cat
  美丽的猫。
  ElizabethA,Bristol, United Kingdom, 18 hours ago Magnificent Maximus! He is an absolutelygorgeous looking cat. I would cut the chocolate out of the diet, though.
  好美,真是一只好看的猫。但我一般不会给他吃巧克力。
  amused,Camberley, United Kingdom, 18 hours ago It's only DM's headline that says he eatschocolate - the owners only mention 'fresh food'.
  只有本站的标题中说给他吃了巧克力,而主人只提到说给他吃“新鲜的食物”。
  Hunter,Fleet, United Kingdom, 19 hours ago Jesus he's bloody huge!!!
  天啊,这也太大了吧!!!
  mmr,Vancouver, United States, 19 hours ago Such a gorgeous cat and he looks like areal charmer, but I do hope he can attain a healthy weight.
  这才是真正的美人猫啊,但是我希望他的体重能维持在健康水平。
  Raija,Riihimäki, Finland, 17 hours ago Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Please give him ahug from me!
  太美了!!!我要给他个拥抱。
  J.S.,London, United Kingdom, 16 hours ago You idiot, holding him up like that.
  真是白痴,怎么可以那样抱他。
  Littlemiss,Townsville, United Kingdom, 16 hours ago In Russia, human doesn't own cat - catowns human!
  在俄罗斯,不是人类拥有猫,而是猫拥有人类。
  Louisa-Jane,London, 13hours ago No cat should be held like that withoutsupport for his lower region.
  不能那样抱猫,要给猫的下半身一定的支撑。
  Anon,London, 15hours ago Why did you allow him to get to such aweight??
  为什么要让他的体重长成那样??
  Sykora,Nottingham, United Kingdom, 13 hours ago He's a cross between two very large breedof cats... No wonder he's big. Love him. 、
  原来是两种大型猫类的杂交,难怪这么大。我爱死他了,
  Anon,London, 15hours ago One of the biggest killers of cats is overfeeding.
  导致猫死亡的主要原因就包括过量进食。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表