搜索

最近看过此主题的会员

查看: 901|回复: 0

[业界资讯] 研究称独自吃饭对健康有害——特别是男人

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-29 09:31:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
13179106_181662165_1574843946229_thumb.jpg

正文翻译:
  Eating alone can increase your risk of developing a metabolic syndrome such as high blood pressure or high cholesterol a study claims.
  一项研究表明,独自吃饭会增高患代谢综合征的风险,如高血压和高胆固醇。
  Researchers studied the lix between loneliness and health in men and women and found that men were more at risk to develop health problems.
  研究者在研究男性和女性两者之间身体健康和孤独的关系中,发现男性(较为女性)有更大的健康隐患。
  Men who ate alone increased their risk of developing obesity by 45 percent while women's risk stayed relatively the same.
  独自吃饭的男性肥胖风险增加了45%,而女性的(肥胖风险)这一数据则相对保持不变。
  Experts developed the study because people who live alone is increasing across the world which can cause someone to feel lonely and make unhealthy choices when eating.
  专家们之所以开始这项研究,是因为全世界独自生活的人口正在增加,这将会使得这些人因感到孤独进而选择不健康饮食的做法。
  Researchers from Dongguk University Ilsan Hospital in Seoul South Korea studied 7725 adults on how often they eat alone and compared it to their health.
  来自韩国首尔东国大学附属一山医院的学者们研究了7725名成年人独自吃饭的频率并分析比较了他们的健康状况。
  The study published in Obesity Research & Clinical Practice revealed that men who ate alone had a 45 percent increased risk for being obese and 64 percent for developing a metabolic syndrome.
  这篇发表于《肥胖症研究与临床实践》上的研究结果显示,独自吃饭的男性患肥胖的风险上升了45%,同时患代谢综合征的风险上升了64%。
  These results were after the researchers adjusted for lifestyle factors such as smoking alcohol use age and the amount someone worked out per week.
  这个结果是研究人员在考虑了生活方式等因素的影响之后得出的结论,这些因素包括烟龄、酒龄和每周的工作量。
  Women in the study were 29 percent more likely to develop a metabolic syndrome if they ate alone twice or more per day.
  同时这项研究调查也显示出,如果女性每天独自吃饭达到两到三次,那么她们有29%的的可能性患上代谢综合症。
  But this percentage diminished after the researchers adjusted for lifestyle factors.
  但是在研究人员考虑了生活因素的影响之后,这个比例有所下降。
  Previous studies have found that loneliness can increase the chances of someone eating more unhealthy foods.
  先前的调查已经发现,孤独增加了人们食用不健康食物的概率。
  If someone feels socially isolated they might turn towards junk food instead of fruits and vegetables.
  如果某人感觉到他在社会中被孤立了,那么他更有可能选择垃圾食品而不是水果和蔬菜。
  This will impact their health and can increase the likelihood of developing high blood pressure high cholesterol or prediabetes.
  这会影响到他的健康,同时增加患高血压、高胆固醇和前驱糖尿病的风险。
  The researchers said in the study that they wanted to analyze the lix between loneliness and metabolic disorders since household sizes are getting smaller.
  研究人员表示,由于大家庭正逐渐消失,这项研究旨在分析孤独和代谢紊乱之间的关联。
  More and more people are living on their own instead of with others.
  越来越多的人选择独自生活而不是和他人共同生活。
  The proportion of Americans living alone has increased from five percent of the population in 1920 to 27 percent in 2013.
  美国人口中,独自生活的人群比例从1920年代的5%上升到了2013年的27%。
  This increase is attributed to people waiting longer to get married and divorce rates going up.
  这个数据的增加是基于人们晚婚现象的增多以及离婚率的上升。
  But experts warn that this can lead people to feeling socially isolated and will therefore impact what they eat when they are alone especially for men.
  但是专家警告说,这会令人感到与社会脱节,从而影响到他们独自一人饮食时(的选择),尤其是对于男性来说。
  评论翻译:
  BS. You are what you eat.....alone or with someone.
  扯淡!人如其食,不管是独自吃饭还是和他人一起。
  Eating alone and being lonely are two entirely different things .
  独自吃饭和孤独完全是两码事。
  Correct and my weight has dropped as well as my blood pressure after my divorce.
  没错,离婚之后,我的体重和血压都下降了。
  Yes I'm retired now and except for one year I have always lived alone through choice. I have close friends who I am easy with but even after going for a meal with them it's great to get back home close the door and just do what I want to do. I'm a small eater anyway - I find it boring though I cook for myself and eat healthily.
  没错,我现在退休了。出于自己的选择,除了其中一年之外,我都是独自一人居住。我有随时可以一起吃饭的亲密朋友,但是对我来说更愉快的是和他们吃完饭后回到家,关上门后可以随心所欲做自己想做的事。反正我的食量很小——虽然我是自己做饭吃的是健康的食物,但我觉得非常无趣。
  agp1337 - Like you have lived alone for almost all of my adult life. Suits me fine! Company of one or two pet is adequate. There are no arguments about food served cooking abilities or annoying eating habits.
  网友agp1337,和你一样,我成年后的大部分时间里也独自居住,这样的生活很适合我。有一两只宠物的陪伴就足够了。我并不用为饭菜的好与坏,厨艺的高与低或者是那些恼人的饮食习惯发生争论。
  I been married/ divorced partners and now the kids are grown up and retired alone mostly I can cook OK so enjoying a bit of solitude till what ever comes along. No soaps or dancing thing or xfactor TV sheer bliss.
  我结过也离过婚,现在孩子们都成年了,所以退休后自己一个人住。我大多数情况下做的饭不错,所以有点享受这种独处的安静时光,直到被(事物)打扰。不会上演吵闹的肥皂剧、需要跳舞互动或是观看无聊的音乐选秀节目,简直幸福极了。
  Yep eating alone gives you diabetes and children come from storks and aliens built the pyramids....
  没错,独自吃饭会让你患糖尿病。我还说孩子是鹳送来的,金字塔是外星人建的呢....
  Aliens did build the pyramids...how else would there be hundreds of pyramids on continents separated by oceans ?
  金字塔的确是外星人建的....要不然那些散落在因海洋而分离开的大陆上的数百座金字塔是怎么来的?
  But men are not allowed to be with women anymore as they get accused of ¿harassment ¿. This will lead to an obesity epidemic with men and a fertility issue with women. Feminists can marry each other and mankind will disappear
  但是因为“性骚扰事件”,男人现在不被允许跟女人在一起了。这将在男人间引起一场肥胖传染病从而造成生育问题。女权主义者们可以两两结婚了,然后人类会灭绝。
  You hit the nail on the head.
  你真是一针见血。
  Yeap totally.
  完全正确。
  I¿ve been single for over a year and eat alone often. I can 100% say this article is pure trash.
  我已经单身一年多并且经常一个人吃饭。 我100%敢说这篇文章完全就是在瞎扯。
  My stomach must be a most unusual organ it never complains about a lack of company. All I get is... "Feed Me!"
  我的胃肯定是个非不寻常的器官,它从不会向我抱怨缺乏(共餐的)同伴。我得到的只有....“快喂我吃的!”
  After eighteen years of sitting with my three kids chomping away at dinner and arguing and another eighteen years of grandkids coming for lunches and arguing I am so relieved when I can get away and eat alone. Even if it's a sandwich in the shed.
  在花了整整十八年听我那三个孩子因想迫不及待离开餐桌而拼命咀嚼晚餐的声音和又听了18年过来看我陪我吃午餐和彼此争论的吵闹声后,在我终于能逃离这一切一个人吃饭时我会感到超宽慰的。哪怕只是在小库屋里吃个三明治也行。
  Living alone and not having to put up with the stress of other people's irrational behaviour adds years to your life.
  一个人生活且不用忍受别人那些荒谬的(饮食)行为,是会增加你的寿命的。
  Not only that but you can dribble and fart at the table to your hearts delight!
  不仅如此,你还可以在餐桌上尽情流口水和放屁来显示你内心的愉悦!
  How to make single people feel even better! This rag will print anything.
  怎样让单身人士感到更好!这文章还真是什么内容都出啊。
  Well I've made it to 67 and I do pretty much everything the experts tell me I shouldn't. I think I'll live until I'm 90 just to spite them!
  我已经活了67岁了,并且我几乎做了所有事除了那些专家们说不应该做的。我想我会活到90岁就只是为了刁难他们。
  Not sure I can do much about living alone and eating alone. Perhaps I shouldn¿t eat then? Unless?......anyone fancy a wife? I¿m nice! And self sufficient. I¿m not obese yet
  我不能肯定我可以长期的独居和独食。也许我不该再吃东西了?除非?......有没有人想要个老婆啊?我人很好!且自给自足,而且我还不胖。
  I feel better if I eat alone dont like seeing people eating with their mouth open nor crunching or slurping and so on. . Also remember family dinners when I was a child which revolved around being 'quiet' 'dont talk' 'sit still' and being forced to eat food you dont like... aversion therapy.
  如果能一个人吃饭,我会感觉更好,我不喜欢看别人吃饭时大张嘴巴,也不喜欢他们咀嚼或啜食食物(时发出的声音)等等。而且我还记得小时候和家人吃饭时一直环绕在我耳边的那些“安静”、“不许说话”、“坐端正”的命令以及被大人强迫吃不喜欢的食物....这根本就是厌恶疗法。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表